You've been eyeing a gorgeous property for a while now. However, there’s just one minor hurdle you need to cross: finding a reliable and trustworthy real estate agency in Dubai who won’t take you for a ride. As a savvy property hunter, you should be able to identify genuine real estate agents who understand your needs and go the extra mile to make sure the buying process is a smooth one. A good real estate agent can help you find or sell a property quickly as they have knowledge of and quicker access to properties coming onto the market. Real estate professionals at Better Homes show you the latest homes on the market. Alternatively, if you are looking to sell, they will tell others about your property and therefore, also be on the lookout for you.
Moreover, no one knows real estate better than a qualified real estate agency in Dubai. Not only are they aware of market trends, they also understand how to set price points and will identify the best avenues for advertising your property.
Here are questions to ask a real estate agent before deciding to work with him/her.
1. Are you a registered professional?Ensure that the agent at the real estate agency in Dubai is registered with the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). The list of registered brokers is available at RERA’s website. All agents at Better Homes Dubai are RERA certified, so you are sure that you will be working with the best in the business.
2. How many years of experience do you possess?You have to make sure that the agent has a credible work history. Importantly, the agent should have experience closing homes in the city and neighbourhood that you are looking to buy or sell property in. Better Homes’ agents are area specialists and come with complete knowledge on specific neighbourhoods.
3. What is your knowledge of the industry?Double check his/her responses by asking experts that you may know. They should also possess a proven track record of successfully closing transactions in your desired community and be knowledgeable on factors such as local amenities, government regulations and market trends as such information will impact the final sale.
4. What percentage of your clients are buyers?Most real estate agents also work with sellers for a hefty commission, so it’s important to know that that the agent you will be working with has your best interests in mind.
Ask the agent to present written references from past clients and give you a link to their online profile where you can read up on customer testimonials.
5. Would you have references?
Most importantly, you need to find a knowledgeable agent that you can also rely on. Did he/she patiently listen to your concerns and try to provide a suitable solution?
If the answer to all the questions above is yes, then you have found the right real estate agency in Dubai!