As a landlord, should you hire the services of a property management company? The answer depends on many factors such as your ability to deal with tenants, time at your disposal and your willingness to set aside a portion of your rent towards property management fees.
What does a good and professional property management company do?As your Property Management Company, we deal directly with prospects and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your Dubai property, tenant screening, rent collection, dealing with all kinds of maintenance and repair concerns, answering tenant complaints and in some cases, handling evictions legally. Additionally, we offer you our extensive know-how and experience so that you can rest assured that your Dubai property is in good hands.
When should you hire the services of a property management company?Hiring the services of a property management company can be expensive, so here’s a quick look at when you should consider working with one.
- You own many properties The more properties you own, the more you're likely to benefit from working with a professional property management company.
- You do not live near your property. If your Dubai property is not close to where you live, a property management company can be invaluable in dealing with and resolving the myriad issues that you will not be able to handle from afar.
- You do not want to be involved with hands-on management. Do you view property ownership only as an investment and do not want to take on day-to-day management of your Dubai property? Then, consider hiring help.
- You do not have enough time. Prefer to spend your time growing your business and expanding your investment portfolio? Then a property management company may be a good way to spend your money.
At Better Homes Property Management, our client portfolio ranges from individuals, private investors and commercial entities across the United Arab Emirates. With decades of experience behind us, we have the knowledge, experience and a sophisticated understanding of Dubai property to help you market your investment and derive great returns from it.
As a leading property management company, we work directly with prospective tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your property, rent collection, repair and maintenance, tenant communication and in certain cases, evictions.
Moreover, our dedicated property management team helps you secure high quality tenants via our screening service: one of the most significant benefits of working with a property management company. While it is possible to evict a bad tenant, it can be a hassle. Through our screening process, we get you reliable tenants who pay on time, rent longer, create less wear and tear on your Dubai property and generally give you less room for worry.
Not just that; we help you benefit from shorter vacancy cycles by:
- Improving and preparing your property for rent: We will suggest cosmetic improvements that we think will help attract enquiries and maximise your returns.
- Effectively marketing your Dubai property: We have a dedicated in-house strategic marketing team who advertise your property across online and offline platforms such as our website, bhomes.com and conduct open Houses to drive footfall to your rental.
- Conducting a comprehensive walk-though of your Dubai property and providing a detailed document to assess damages. Further, we conduct periodic inspections to ensure that your Dubai property is maintained responsibly and is ready to move into. At the end of a tenancy contract and at the beginning of a new one, we provide a detailed check-in/check-out report which has information on our inspection to record the condition of the unit and verify that the handover is complete and/or that deliverables such as keys, access cards and documents are received by you from the tenant.
Enjoy the freedom that comes with living and investing wherever you want without having to be available to resolve tenant issues. Free up more of your time and spend it on expanding your business, family, friends or doing things you enjoy.
However, it’s important to remember that while working with a property management firm may eliminate day-to-day hassles and offer valuable assistance with lightening the load, nothing ever fully relieves you of management responsibilities as long as you own a Dubai property.
Looking for professional property management services? Give us a call. We look forward to working with you.